Essential oils have amazing properties and unlimited uses. Today I'm going to talk about seven ways you can use them - some might just surprise you!
- In a diffuser, for aromatherapy or just to make the room smell extra pleasant.
- On a tissue. For aromatherapy purposes a couple drops on a tissue is a convenient way to take your oils with you. Or stick it in your pillowcase at night to help with issues like insomnia. You can put the tissue in a drawer or between towels or sheets to keep them smelling fresh.
- In your car. There are all sorts of car diffusers available, some clip on to your vent and others you can hang from your mirror.
- In your laundry. A couple drops on some laundry balls gives you a natural scent when you use perfume free laundry products.
- On a lava bead bracelet. Functional and stylish! One drop on one bead is all you need!
- Cleaning. Ohhh the possibilities! Put a couple drops in your unscented liquid soaps, laundry soap or in a spray bottle with water. Shake and spray to deodorize or spray and wipe to clean. All essential oils are antibacterial and some are antiviral, antifungal or disinfectants.
- To remove sticky residue. This works better than anything else I've ever tried! Just put a couple drops on a rag or paper towel and wipe the offending residue off easily. A great way to use expired oils or ones you don't like!
Cause life should smell good!
Do you have another use for them? Tell us about your essential oil hacks!